Summer is great and all, but there are some things it just doesn’t have. There’s no football, no chilly nights, and certainly no crunchy, colorful leaves on the ground. Autumnhas all of these things and more, including some of the most delicious fall food and drinks you can ever imagine.
Fall has it all, I tell you. The last of the summer produce is still in season while the autumn crops are being sold at grocery stores and farmers markets everywhere. It’s just cold enough to start enjoying some of your favorite pumpkin-flavored foods, too. In case you’re not convinced, here are 25 mouthwatering fall pictures that will make you want to break up with summer ASAP.
1. You can’t enjoy a fall classic like pumpkin pie in the summer.
Deelish Recipes (@deelishrecipes) July 28, 2017
2. This twist on the classic pie recipe is just too delish to pass up.
Health and Fitness (@healthfitnessb4) July 29, 2017
3. This apple pie will win your heart, because all pies are in season in fall, obvi.
I made da best apple pie last night pic.twitter.com/71AzhWRhnE
Madisen Yeager (@YeagerMadisen) July 28, 2017
4. One of autumn’s most delicious fruits is just waiting to be picked.
All Red Delicious apples derive from a single tree that still grows in an orchard near Peru, Iowa. pic.twitter.com/9WqWzlF3Lx
Pointless Facts (@FuquaFacts) July 29, 2017
5. Another product of the fall harvest is calling your taste buds.
Random fact of the day
In Greece, it’s good luck on New Years Day to break a pomegranate by your front door. pic.twitter.com/fWRfGy9np7
Monti’s Cheesesteaks (@iloveMontis) July 29, 2017
6. This pomegranate-inspired breakfast smoothie bowl will start your morning off on a great note.
LoveRaw (@eatloveraw) July 29, 2017
7. A colorful fall salad will instantly brighten up your Instagram feed.
Best of Nicole Marie (@bestofnicolem) July 29, 2017
8. This beautiful squash collectionfits the autumn aesthetic to a T.
Navigate Nova Scotia (@NavigateNS) November 25, 2016
9. Aren’t you just so excited for all of the autumn farmers markets?
food with a view (@foodwaview) August 1, 2017
10. This simple risotto supper is best enjoyed in front of the fire pit.
Food|Wine|Life (@HomeOfGastro) July 30, 2017
11. Even more fall produce is coming your way.
Small Vegetable Gard (@smallvegetableg) July 30, 2017
12.Can we just talk about this autumn rainbow?
I think he may be an Indian Corn eater by the look of him pic.twitter.com/LA1F6jp0Du
chaff and oats (@oats_and) June 7, 2017
13. Crack open a seasonal brew, and drink up.
Deschutes Brewery (@DeschutesBeer) August 7, 2017
14. Apple cider vegan donuts? Hell yes.
FitBump (@FitBump) July 29, 2017
15. I don’t know about you, but I’m dying to try this mulled apple cider with cranberries.
Best Recipes blogs (@Bestrecipesblog) July 29, 2017
16. This mouthwatering risotto deserves an award.
Recipes Magazine (@RcpsMgzine) July 21, 2017
17. Another pie deserves your attention (this time it’s pecan), because why not?
(@hezhishang) July 15, 2017
18. It’s finally chilly enough for sweet potato soup. HECK YAS.
Recipes Prep (@recipesprep) July 7, 2017
19. A squash bowl for your soup is necessary, because you’re fancy like that.
The Vegan Magazine (@Tveganmagazine) July 4, 2017
20. How about some pumpkin fritters with caramel sauce for dessert?
Kreatery Food Blog (@kreatery) August 8, 2017
21.We all know pumpkin bread is a very crucialfall treat.
Easy Recipes (@EasyRecipesrss) August 5, 2017
22. Breakfast just got a lot spicier with pumpkin spice french toast. This needs to get in my life STAT.
The Frugal Girls (@frugalgirls) July 27, 2017
23. The ultimate fall snack is, of course, pumpkin seeds.
Rahul Banerjee (@banerjeerahul) August 8, 2017
24. Apple crisp is another autumn classic that’s set to slay any dessert spread.
Pahlavi Ltd (@PahlaviLondon) July 26, 2017
25. Last but most certainly not least, fall’s most celebrated drink goes to the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
GreenBlender (@greenblender) May 5, 2017